Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playtime

Tyler has been very active lately, playing with toys and watching himself in mirrors. He's been cracking us up with his baby noises and giggles. After about 100 attempts, I finally caught a couple of these moments on camera.

He was playing in his bouncy chair earlier this week. I love these little giggles. This is also proof that I need a little lesson on animals and their accompanying noises.



Tyler discovered himself in the mirror in his swing. He smiles and sticks out his tongue at it! So cute! Listen for his extra little sound effects!




This video is the best. We put the mobile back on his playard, now that he can see and play with toys. He loves it! Everytime I put him in it, he immediately starts smiling. Here is a video of Tyler entertaining himself; he was very excited about the little animals.





Here is Tyler experiencing a jumperoo for the first time last week at the Tyler's house (Stephen, Danielle and Jake Tyler, that is). Thanks Jake, for letting us borrow your favorite toy! Tyler
wasn't too sure about it at first, but I think he liked it after the Bumbo modification.
















Yesterday, I put Tyler in the nursery to play. At first, he was happy just resting on the fluffy rug. This week (according to the development charts), he learned the difference between textures. Later, I brought him some toys and laid him VERTICALLY in the activity gym. I checked on him a few minutes later, and this is how my little mischievous man looked. He scooted himself right out of the mat and gave me his proud face when I questioned him about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment