Monday, July 11, 2011

Grayson 4-month well check

I thought about catching up and posting Grayson's 2-week, 1-month and 2-month well visit stats before this one. But then I remembered that I renamed the blog, so I wouldn't have to stress about getting behind on posts. Let's just say that he was about average those other months and definitely hitting all his milestones.

4-month well visit stats:

Weight: 14 lbs, 4 oz. and 32 percentile
Height: 25 1/4 inches and 57 percentile
Head circumference: 16 and 12 percentile

We're going to start solids tomorrow. I'll admit, Chad and I both got teary-eyed thinking about starting rice cereal. We don't want our little baby to grow up. He's so precious and adorable. We SO love the baby phase!

On another note, Tyler is gaining weight! Yay! He lost more than 2 lbs when he was sick and in the hospital in April. He is up to 25 lbs and 8 oz now. We have his 2-year check in another several weeks. Maybe he'll make it to 26 lbs by then! Speaking of 2-year checks ... I'll just admit now that I will most certainly be that mom that cries hysterically when her child goes to kindergarten. I want to cry now that Tyler is nearly 2 years old. He is growing up so quickly, and as much as I try to treasure every moment. It's passing by too quickly.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete