Sunday, August 15, 2010

modern simple giraffe party for my little guy

Here's the 1st birthday post, finally! As many of you know, I spent three months making nearly 60 projects for the space. I took my PR experience and put it to good use, making timelines, "marketing" plans and photo op spaces. It was so much fun! I tried to think of every element, from the homemade 5-foot-tall stuffed giraffe to the messy arrangement of the napkins.

Here are all the pictures:

http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/HeatherAnnMcKinney/Tyler%20Simple%20Giraffe%201st%20Birthday%20Party/

The day turned out perfectly. Tyler had so much fun with all his little buddies! A special thanks goes out to everyone who came to celebrate the big day! My little boy is 1, my goodness how time flies!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with Tyler's birthday party. I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures. You didn't leave any detail out. You should go into the business of kids birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete