Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Belly blunders

Ya know, this thing really gets in the way. Last week, I closed my belly in the car trunk. I reached down to slam it closed after loading groceries, and little did I know my belly was all the way inside. I got my first silent treatment from my son. Not sure if he was punishing me or knocked unconscious.

Then yesterday, I went to use my prenatal massage gift card from Liz. I attempted to hoist myself onto the table, which had a massive attachment with a hole in the center. To my embarrassment, my belly wouldn't fit. That sucker would have had to be four inches deeper to accommodate this baby "bump." And don't think about recommending a chair massage. The tech was quick to point out that I wouldn't come close to fitting inside one of those!

All jokes (and moments of complaining aside), I'm thrilled to have this belly. I'll admit it's not the most pleasant experience, but every time Baby Tyler kicks, it makes me smile! And I love feeling--and rubbing--this little guy ... even if I am patting his behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment